Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Circle of Life

This week has been hectic- My neighbor died, an elderly lady; one of my good friends got married, awesome party; my cousin sister gave birth to a baby girl, sweet little thing. All in one week. This does put life into perspective.

I suppose it happens everyday, every minute, every second, somewhere to someone.

When you look at the world from a distance, all seems fine. It's just another lonely planet. The closer you get, you start to see the chaos- the joy, the sorrow, the life and the death, the wars, and the peace, the truth and the lies, the sick and the healthy, the generous and the selfish, the brave and fearful, all trying to make or take something of value out of this circle of life.

:-)

2 comments:

Shamelle said...

Hia...,
Saw the feed via facebook.. which led me here
Welcome to the kingdom of blogging :-0)

cheers,
Shamelle
Enhance Life

Chatra Nakkawita said...

Thanks Shamelle. I'm not so much of a pro like you. Taking my baby steps here :-)

Regards,
Chatra